Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You've got mail!

I posted a few days back about these cute little tin mailboxes I picked up at our Target.  I cut, glued and pasted these babies up and have one to share with you today.  It took me a little longer then I had hoped as I tried to document the process in pictures. That post will come in a few days after I am able to edit thru some of the photos.  As I promised, you can find these in my shop here.  If you cant find these at a target by you I would be more then happy to sell you a plain one for you to decorate.  Just send me an email at emailsewcute@gmail.com

This mailbox is rockstar pink, decorated with Creative Memories- Delight Shopper Diva paper, stickers and a few glittery chipboard peices I had in my stash.  Its ready to be presonalized with a message or a name of your choice.  These would make really cute teacher gifts, or party favors filled with your favorites snacks and candies or just a simple love note for that special someone.  They also make great places for you to leave your kids a little note or get one for yourself and they can leave you a note or two.  The little flag moves up and down so you know when a surpirse is waiting inside.  More of these will be listed as the week goes by.

Enjoy















4 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

How cute! You have decorated in lovely trim!


http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

What a cute mailbox. Love it.

Katie said...

such a great idea!! I found your blog through etsy forums and just wanted to say hi and that your blog is lovely! have a beautiful week!

xo, Katie

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! Donna S.

Post a Comment