Friday, January 15, 2010

To do slash reading list

I am terrible about reading one book at a time.  At some point I find a new book that looks so good that I have to pick it up and start reading it right away instead of finishing the other one in progress.  Eventually I finish the other ones, but not without several in progress.

While at the store today I saw some new books that  I need to add to my reading list.  I promised myself I wouldnt buy them until the others are done this time, we will see how long that lasts.  So here are my books in progress and my list of books to read. Have you read any of these? I would love to hear your thoughts, any good books you have read lately and share your reading lists too.

Books in progress-
Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
48 Days to the work you love by Dan Miller and Dave Ramsey
No More Mondays by Dan Miller


Books I want to read-
Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson
Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert





0 comments:

Post a Comment