Saturday, April 3, 2010

CSN Stores Product Review

Weeks ago I posted about a wonderful oppurtunity to review a product from CSN stores .  I showed you a sneak peek of my item in my Last supper post.  I wanted to be able to give an honest opinion and felt that was only going to be possible after several uses and washings.  My opinion hasnt changed, THESE DISHES ARE GREAT!  I was given a bright green colored Brown and Bubble set of Rachel Ray baking dishes to review. 


The quality of the colored coating on this cookware was awesome.  Evenly coated, no flaws, and perfect color coverage.  These dishes are a stoneware product and much lighter then I expected and lighter then other stoneware bakers I own.  They nest nicely with one another and inside of my other bakers.  I was intially discouraged by the thought of where to keep these but had no problem once they arrived.  They are rated up to 500degrees F.  I cooked at 425 at different levels of my oven with no problem.  I did find the bakeware turns a strange burnt green color when cooking close to the heating elements, but after it cools, the color goes right back to the original finish.  After doing this ahandful of  times, they are still the same apple green as when they arrived and still have the same shine.  These are dishwasher safe and clean up sooooo nice.  They work great for hot or cold dishes.  Perfect size for a hot dip or baking a whole chicken.  Handles make them easy to carry, easy to pass and serve.  Great color to add to your table.  Lets face it, presentation adds to the taste!  These would make a great house warming, wedding or birthday gift for that special cook in your life. 

Thanks again to CSN stores,  Check them out!





0 comments:

Post a Comment