Monday, March 22, 2010

Where have I been? and the last supper

I think I have mentioned before that we are a military family.  For most active duty soldiers, deployment happens pretty regularly.  We have been preparing and getting ready for that in our house.  Its customary that we have the last supper. I was blessed this year that I received a product to review the day of the last supper.  I will post about the review in the next few days.  But here is a glance at our last supper.


I busted out the valetines table runner, only I flipped it over.  The heart plates from Traget clearance, love it! (green baking dishes are my review product) The theme was love, because he is my love, and we are going to miss him.

I made steak, crab cakes, mac n cheese, green beans, cream corn, mashed potatoes n gravy and apple slices.  Basically a dish for each of us that we love.  Comfort food. 

We ended up having a second last supper because flights were changed. The second was Subway.  We normally have the last supper out somewhere on the way to drop him off.  So getting to have a sit down last supper with all the kids was wonderful. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment