Monday, October 4, 2010

Sew much more

When life gets busy, the first thing that gets cut from my to do list is this blog.  I like the creative outlet it allows, but it just isnt enjoyable when I know I have a long list of other things to do.  With the holidays fast approaching, lost of sewing orders, and I wont complain about that. Just keeps us super busy.

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.  House is always well decorated and very festive.  Along with my new embroidery machine, came the search to find cute Halloween designs.  I have been working on trick or Treat bags.  Here are a few orders.  They are also listed on my Etsy site if you would like one.  Most of the designs I use come from planet applique.











2 comments:

Coley said...

Those are adorable! Love the candy corn one!!

Beth- the mama bee said...

I guess I somehow wasn't following you anymore... problem solved. I linked up today with embroidery you did for us on the teacher bag

Post a Comment