Friday, September 3, 2010

Moving and Selling

Its no secret anymore that we want to sell our house. Its been an ongoing thought and a thorn in myside for sometime now. I had a small accident and havent been able to lift, then my daughter breaks her arm, so my helper, isnt much help either. Needless to say selling has been put off for another month. Meanwhile, I look more and more around my house, envisioning our new home, and what I want in it. Our dining room tables was the first thing hubby and I purchased as a couple. Little did I know, he didnt really like it, but thought it was a short term fix to a tiny house we were living in.  So not only have we added living room furniture to our list of things to buy, but dining room furniture is on the list now too. I have a feeling this is going to be a costly move.







1 comments:

Post a Comment