Saturday, December 26, 2009

OH MY!

WOW, can you believe it, Christmas Day has come and past. Thank goodness everything went off with out any problems and everyone was happy! Now to deal with the aftermath of the holiday goodness, finding room for new toys and working off the holiday food!

I was blessed this year when a new family moved in on our street. She provided silent encouragement for me to open my Etsy shop and boy am I glad I did! You can visit her shop here and her blog here. She makes a bunch of super cute items for moms and kids you will be sure to love. She stopped by tonight talking about a recipe for some soup, I will be stalking her blog until she posts about it so we can try it out too!

Thank you to everyone for a great start on Etsy!

Happy New Year!

Cheers





0 comments:

Post a Comment