Thursday, November 5, 2009

Today is the day

I was recently inspired by a new neighbor and her blog, so here I am blogging. I originally set this up to promote my small wanna-be craft business. Which, in all honesty is more of an obsessive hobby then a business. I collect more then I make. And keep more then I sell. I have an undying desire for fabric and all things crafty.

As an introduction, this is serously lacking. I am not a writer, I wont pretend to be. I will try to post mainly pictures so you want be tortured by my lengthy, gramatically, and structurally incorrect ramblings.

So, welcome!, thanks for stopping by, please visit often as I will be updating regularly with items I am creating for my new Etsy shop, which I will post a link to when I get things listed.

So, I am off to get pictures to post on here of some bows I created this summer. Feel free to comment and let me know if there is something you would like to see, or maybe not see ;)





0 comments:

Post a Comment